1. UCSF researchers mine EHRs to track 435k patient movements, pinpoint source of C. diff
2. Intel launches platform for remote patient care
3. Study suggests transfer of patients to EDs often unnecessary, raising opportunity for telemedicine
4. Taking Systemness to the Next Level: Savvy Health Systems Focus on the Basics to Acieve Higher Goals
Becker's Healthcare is completing the agenda for our Health IT + Clinical Leadership Conference in May 2018.
There are three to four panels we are working to complete. If you have suggestions for panelists for the following topics, please let us know. Actual healthcare providers are preferred, but the agenda is open to interesting speakers of all sorts.
- The best technology for improving health quality
- The best next steps for cybersecurity
- Precision medicine, AI, cybersecurity, telehealth, blockchain and more
6. Could 'Dr. YouTube' be causing more harm than good this flu season?
7. Loss of effective antibiotics is a growing concern, but evidence-based medical technologies and procedures can help. Learn more during this upcoming webinar.
8. Florida grocery store chain expands pharmacy, telehealth offerings
9. Policy researchers give CHRONIC Care Act 60% chance of passing Congress by end of year
Nearly all states have updated their telehealth laws since last year: 3 things to know
11. Key trends for managing risk in the ambulatory setting: how automated intelligence can improve documentation and physician satisfaction
12. Viewpoint: 3 ways health IT may improve rural healthcare