|1. Ransomware attack on Texas clinic affects 33k, some patient records deleted
2. St. Joseph Health to pay $2M HIPAA settlement
3. Full-page ad bashes CHS-owned hospital over billing, quality
4. Bridging the patient ID accuracy gap. Identity theft is not limited to shady eCommerce websites or restaurant servers. Medical identity theft is mainstream, with over 2 million victims in the last year alone. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
5. Bloomberg's 2016 healthcare cybersecurity survey: 5 things to know
6. Midland Health taps Cerner for RCM, EHR
7. What are the root causes of patient registration errors and how to avoid them with biometric patient identification
8. Russian hacker arrested for LinkedIn data breach
9. St. Luke's health system implements myStLuke's EHR at all locations
10. National Human Genome Research Institute awards $10.6M to establish genomic center in Chicago
11. How does your Breach Security Compare with the Rest of the Healthcare Industry?
HBR: Why companies with visionary leaders rarely have visionary successors