1. Mayo Clinic innovation leader Dr. Douglas Wood: 'There is no innovation without action' Full story
2. Oregon medical center EHR encrypted in ransomware attack Full story
3. 'You do have to work harder to prove yourself:' HSS CIO Jamie Nelson encourages women in tech Full story
4. Physicians want better access to patient data. Hear how Sentara Healthcare delivers clinicians the data they need whether on the road or on rounds during this live discussion.
5. Join terrific CEO keynotes including Stephen Klasko of Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals; Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente; Lloyd Dean of CommonSpirit Health; Melinda Estes of Saint Luke's Health System; and Nancy Howell Agee of Carilion Clinic + more at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Viewpoint: Walmart's healthcare strategy is 'a little offense and a little defense' Full story
7. Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin publicly launch $225M innovation campaign Full story
8. Valley Children's Healthcare launches innovation program Full story
9. In just one year, 16M patient records were exposed or stolen in the US - Learn how to help protect your patient’s data
10. FDA taps VUMC, Duke, others to lead medical product safety innovation center Full story
11. Athenahealth, QuickCred partner on credentialing services Full story
12. AMA CEO: Innovation isn't about theory — it's 'a new idea' Full story
13. Is your organization taking action in the wrong areas? Learn why your data may be lying to you