1. 15 criticisms on the lack of EHR interoperability from an AHA report Full story
2. 504 hospitals hit with whistle-blower lawsuit alleging false claims violations Full story
3. Revenue cycle management 2016. We are seeking two terrific revenue cycle panelists for different panels at our 2016 HIT/CIO + Revenue Cycle Conference to be held in Chicago in July. If you have a suggestion or would like to join a panel, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Margo Vieceli at email@example.com
. We are also seeking panelists from growing technology firms for a panel on new ideas and growth companies.
4. 3 health privacy features in Microsoft's Office 2016 Full story
5. The anatomy of a healthcare data breach. Learn what Advocate did in response to their breach. Click here to learn more.
6. Florida health plan mailing error causes data breach Full story
7. Dell to buy EMC for $67B: 6 things to know about the biggest tech deal ever Full story
8. Webinar: Learn today's implant language and billing requirements. Click here to learn more and register.
9.4 new Allscripts contracts Full story
10. Keys to success: Learn how to 'go for the gold' in the ASC industry at Becker's ASC 22nd Annual Meeting - The Business and Operations of ASCs (Oct. 22-24 @ Swissotel, Chicago); Click here
to learn more and register.
12. Nominations for the 2015 Women Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems list close Friday! Click here to nominate a leader.
13. Wake Forest Baptist to begin email consultations: 5 things to know Full story
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable + CFO/CIO Roundtable
Nov. 18-19, 2015 | Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 44 leading hospital & health system CEOs and 33 CFOs & CIOs
74 sessions | 100 hospital executive speakers