3. 4 things hospitals can do to gain a competitive edge while preparing for ICD-10 Full story
2. Alameda Health System: Troubled Siemens EHR rollout one cause of financial woes Full story
1. Johns Hopkins' Stephanie Reel: What makes a great CIO Full story
4. CIOs: Have you adjusted your EHR workflow in response to the Ebola crisis? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. ONC moves forward with controversial health IT safety center Full story
6. Survey: Despite privacy concerns, consumers see benefit of HealthKit, other data aggregators Full story
7. Dallas healthcare worker tests positive for Ebola Full story
8. Blue Cross of Illinois won't recognize hospital affiliations short of mergers Full story
9. Are hospitals abusing the 340B drug discount program? New study reignites controversy Full story
10. Join other CIOs in exploring issues surrounding EHRs, mobile health, data analytics and more at Becker's Hospital Review Health IT and CIO Roundtable (Nov. 4, 2014; Chicago). Register here
11. [Webinar] Designing the Ideal Communication Network to Optimize Healthcare Outcomes Register here
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More!
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs