1. Indiana system saw record number of cyberattack attempts last month after attacks on 3 nearby hospitals Full story
2. How Cerner's new CEO Dr. David Feinberg plans to take EHRs to full potential: 5 insights Full story
3. Best Buy to acquire remote care monitoring platform: 5 details Full story
4. Patients expect a streamlined connection with providers. Learn how to automate and save money.
5. 5 health tech companies mandating vaccines for workers: Epic, Cerner & more Full story
6. Texas governor bans COVID-19 vaccine mandates Full story
7. Leading health systems are reimagining the healthcare call center. This is how.
8. HHS rolls out Spanish language app to help patients prepare for in-person, telehealth visits Full story
9. Adventist Health deploys EHR-embedded clinical decision support tool for nurses Full story
10. No rush on boosters for people who've had breakthrough COVID-19, experts say Full story
11. Delaying the cloud migration process is costing your organization. Click here for a discussion on how to get started.
12. Ransomware attack on Massachusetts lab exposes 350,000 patients Full story
13. 11 latest hospital closures Full story
14. The 10 fastest-growing tech, science jobs — No. 1 is statisticians Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
2. The health equity actions CEOs take should effect change now and after their tenure. Start planning here.
3. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.