1. CIOs working in a 'completely different landscape' in 2022, health IT leaders say Full story
2. Hospitalwide outages still plaguing CommonSpirit hospitals Full story
3. 5 Google healthcare job openings Full story
4. Understaffed workforces can't fully activate patients. Here's how Nemours Children's bolstered patient engagement and reduced no-shows and cancellations with an easy-to-apply solution.
5. Mayo Clinic Platform boss calls for 'balance between crazy and cautious' in healthcare AI Full story
6. Aspen Valley Hospital goes live with $16M Epic system Full story
7. VA's Oracle Cerner pharmacy module hit with outage Full story
8. Considering a hospital-at-home program? Learn how leaders from Northwestern Memorial + 2 other major hospitals created successful programs.
9. Bain: 25% of clinicians want out of healthcare Full story
10. Walmart launches healthcare research institute Full story
11. Feds warn healthcare organizations of ongoing abuse of legitimate security tools Full story
12. Hospitals that aren't prepared for CURES Act penalties are at a serious financial risk. Here's how to prepare.
13. Eon, UCHealth partner on patient management platform Full story
14. Mayo Clinic leads $1M funding round for patient-moving tool licensed from Spectrum Health Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 100,000 RNs left the workforce in 2021. In 2022 and beyond, hospitals should do something that should have been done long ago — improve the healthcare working environment for vital caregivers. Here's how.
2. Health systems like Intermountain and Northwell are transforming the patient experience. Join them with these 5 steps for accelerating patient experience innovation.
3. 71% of patients are frustrated with their healthcare experience. Here are tools to scale positive engagement with your health system.