1. Tech execs left CommonSpirit before IT upheaval Full story
2. 4 health systems switching from Oracle Cerner to Epic EHRs Full story
3. 10 observations and emerging health IT trends Full story
4. Considering a hospital-at-home program? Learn how leaders from Northwestern Memorial + 2 other major hospitals created successful programs.
5. 3,800 UW Medicine patients affected by 3rd-party data breach Full story
6. Nationwide Children's Denise Zabawski on the challenges — and advantages — of being a CIO at a children's hospital Full story
7. Aspen Valley Hospital goes live with $16M Epic system Full story
8. HCA and Mount Sinai are replacing outdated care practices with a single AI platform for better and more efficient care. See how they're saving clinicians time and streamlining workflows here.
9. Report: CVS in exclusive talks to acquire Cano Health Full story
10. Digital health: Who’s up, who’s down Full story
11. How Mount Sinai's Visiting Doctors Program is 'humanizing' the patient experience Full story
12. 35% of adults don't get enough sleep, which can cause poor outcomes and higher healthcare costs. See how health plans can tackle the issue with these simple strategies
13. Newsweek's 'most loved' workplaces include 8 healthcare companies Full story
14. Meditech creates two new workspaces for third-party developers Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What digital options do patients really expect out of healthcare organizations? These patient survey findings offer a roadmap for where to direct resources.
2. Still scrambling to fill shifts? There's an app for that. Learn how to maintain flexible staffing here.
3. The gig economy will take a bite out of your workforce if you let it. Stay ahead on hiring trends with this report, which shows where leaders spend recruiting dollars, how they engage staff and more.