1. GAO: 24 agencies have weakness in core IT areas
2. Russian intelligence hacked NSA in 2015, stole cybersecurity strategy
US adds 3.2k IT jobs in September: 4 things to know
4. How to apply systems-level analysis, planning and performance improvement tools to your imaging service line for the best results. Learn more during an upcoming webinar.
5. We are excited to have Bill Clinton, George Bush, John Noseworthy, Bernard Tyson, Teri Fontenot, Penny Wheeler, Lloyd Dean, Warner Thomas + more keynotes at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting.
Wildfires close 2 hospitals in Northern California
7. Patient misidentification is a huge rise risk as millions of Medicare beneficiary identifiers change over the next 2 years. Learn how to minimize the impact during this upcoming webinar
8. Legacy systems rank No. 1 among federal IT execs' top cybersecurity challenges
9. 55% of healthcare IT leaders say they need more visibility into BYOD, survey finds
10. Connecticut legislation classifying ransomware as a felony effective Oct. 1
11. Key trends in weight-bearing MRI for spine: How to leverage innovative technology for better patient care
7 must-read articles for healthcare leaders this week