|1. Google+ to be shut down after security breach exposed user data
2. Hartford HealthCare gives woman wrong health records
3. Gwinnett Medical Center: Some patient information exposed on Twitter
4. The IoT healthcare market is expected to grow to $158B by 2022. Click here to learn best practices for go-to-market strategies.
5. Thrilled to welcome Katie Couric and former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush to Becker's 10th Annual Hospital Review Meeting, April 1-4 in Chicago.
6. The effect of mobile, medical devices on hospital cybersecurity: 4 Qs with Emory University Hospital's security officer
7. How safe is your patient data? For insights into healthcare cybersecurity models, download this free whitepaper.
Confusion around FDA policies hinders medical device security, report suggests
9. 4 ways the FDA is tackling medical device security, according to Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb
10. Missouri medical billing company notifies patients of HIPAA breach
11. Click here to register for Becker's Virtual Health IT Summit: A 3-day online conference focused on the trends, topics and technologies that empower better care.
12. National Health IT Week is Oct. 8-12: 5 things to know