1. New Jersey Spine Center pays ransom to cyberattackers after 'seeing no other option'
2. Marin Healthcare District loses 5,000 patients' data following ransomware attack
3. CHS adopts short-term poison pill to protect stockholders' rights
4. Learn the financial and IT benefits of outsourcing revenue cycle operations with this whitepaper.
5. This cybersecurity expert was shut down by hackers
6. Hospital officials note possible HIPAA breach at Martin Army Hospital
7. Webinar: What is the latest evidence related to the mortality risk for patients with VCFs?
8. Survey: 72% of Americans fear hacker access to online health records
9. The insecurity of pagers in healthcare: 4 key findings
10. Why hackers may target employees traveling for work
11. What are the best practices for a sound ASC technology infrastructure, including developing a thoughtful strategy regarding your servers, bandwidth, software, IT staff and data security?
12. 22 latest hospital, health system executive moves