|1. Cerner convenes team of 20+ businesses to support Veterans Affairs EHR go-live
2. Advocate Aurora Health unveils 1st project under Matter collaboration
3. Analysts: GE's removal of CEO could jeopardize spinoff of healthcare unit
4. 3 Nurse Informatics Leaders: How Can Technology and Communication Tools Reduce Nurses' Cognitive Load, Stress, and Burnout?
5. Kansas hospital to close by year's end
6. Hartford HealthCare CEO Elliot Joseph: New tech doesn't reduce the cost of care
7. The IoT healthcare market is expected to grow to $158B by 2022. Click here to learn best practices for go-to-market strategies.
8. 60% of patients would share fitness data with physicians to improve care, Deloitte finds
What's the deal with blockchain in healthcare: 5 takeaways
10. Top barrier to blockchain adoption? Lack of trust, PwC finds
for this webinar to learn how clinical and IT teams at Summa Health worked together to improve medical device security and interoperability.
12. 71 critical access hospital CEOs to know | 2018