1. Cerner's Zane Burke joins Truman Medical Center board; Apple becoming more healthcare-oriented; GE Healthcare launches startup - 6 health IT key notes
2. Tidelands Health computer system failure delays tests, reroutes ambulances
3. 9 hospital bankruptcies so far in 2016
4. What are the best practices for a sound ASC technology infrastructure, including developing a thoughtful strategy regarding your servers, bandwidth, software, IT staff and data security?
5. Yahoo insiders say lax commitment to security a big factor in 2014 breach
6. In new email phishing scam, hackers pose as IRS officials sending ACA tax bills
7. Can telehealth-based patient engagement drive patient portal enrollment and utilization?
8. Opinion: Why scribes are better than EHRs
9. Henry Ford Health System to license health technology to hospital in India
10. The growth of the CNIO role: 6 key findings
11. Healthcare Breach Security Assessment. Learn how to benchmark your maturity, priorities and breach security capabilities compared to the HLS industry across 8 types of breaches and 42 security capabilities.
12. Gang member snooped medical records of gang violence victims at Detroit Medical Center