21 hospitals, health systems seeking Cerner, MEDITECH, Epic talent
Parkland Memorial Hospital to lay off 108 amid budget cuts
3. 10 best, worst states for women, children, infant health
How Your Technology Environment Can Impact Your Surgery Center's Bottom Line
5. NYC Health highlights mental health, LGBT care in new street banner campaign
6. Aetna to subsidize Apple Watch for health monitoring
7. Healthcare Breach Security Assessment. Find out the potential gaps in your breach security where you may be lagging and opportunities for improvement security capabilities.
8. UNC, Emory receive $18M in NIH funds for technology-related studies focusing on HIV care
9. ProMedica to form joint venture to develop digital health apps
10. Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority uses analytics to pinpoint medical error trends
11. Diagnosing Which Devices Provide More for Healthcare. Get an in-depth look at how rich-client devices increase efficiency and effectiveness compared to zero clients
12. Apple to build diagnostic capabilities into fitness tracker
Tomorrow is the last day to submit a nomination for Becker's 2016 edition of 130 Women Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems to Know. Eligible nominees hold executive titles at hospitals and health systems. Nominations close Sept. 30.