|1. NYU uses Google's AI to identify lung cancer
2. Optum, VC firms invest $33M in AI company IDx
3. 3 experts discuss using real-time analytics to improve operational efficiency and clinical care
4. Register for this webinar to learn how clinical and IT teams at Summa Health worked together to improve medical device security and interoperability
5. Join over 300 terrific hospital executive speakers + Katie Couric and former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CHS subsidiary to pay $262M to settle fraud probe
7. Case study: Beacon Health System sees ROI for telehealth services in first year of implementation. To learn more, click here.
8. NIH's 'All of Us' establishes 3 genome centers with $29M
9. Spotify, Ancestry team up to make playlists based on users DNA
10. New app from Tempus brings clinical, genomic data to physicians at point of care
11. Mobile Strategies in Healthcare. Download the eBrief here.
12. Athenahealth data offers best predictions of flu season, study finds
13. Mayo Clinic, Mass General, Nvidia researchers use AI to create 'synthetic MRIs'
14. Peter Thiel's data-mining company Palantir wins $7M NIH contract
15. Social determinants of health data doesn't improve health predictions, study finds