1. 16 latest healthcare data breaches, security incidents
2. Yale-New Haven hospital sitter charged with stealing patients' identities
3. UW Medical Center's Legionnaires' outbreak continues - 5th patient infected
4. Healthcare Breach Security Assessment. Find out the potential gaps in your breach security where you may be lagging and opportunities for improvement security capabilities.
5. HHS privacy, security guidelines need strengthening, GAO says
6. Oklahoma hospital files for bankruptcy
7. The alarming trust gap between providers and payors threatens to derail movement toward value-based care models. Learn more about the Trust Gap, barriers to value-based care, and the effect that technology has on payor/provider trust.
8. Massachusetts clinic breach stems from unauthorized HIE access
9. Security, PHI and workflow: The why's and how's of ensuring smart mobile device deployment
10. Healthcare is not most-targeted sector for ransomware
11. What are the ever-looming threats of cyber security, and what critical steps you should consider to protect your data and patient information.
12. 10 tips on productivity from Fortune's 40 Under 40 winners