|1. In honor of health IT week, here are 10 of the biggest IT stories of the year so far
2. Top 20 recipients of AHA & affiliates' $1.7M in political contributions: Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton & more
3. How can your organization reduce the healthcare expenses for your workforce?
4. Halifax Health's CIO sees delayed EHR go-live as a good thing: Here's why
5. Care New England $400k HIPAA settlement highlights importance of updated business associate agreements
6. Who owns medical records? Dr. Eric Topol says it should be patients
7. How Your Technology Environment Can Impact Your Surgery Center's Bottom Line
8. 5 physician insights on digital health adoption from an AMA survey
9. Precision medicine trial 'first of its kind' to demonstrate improved patient outcomes
10. HIMSS, CHIME seek to separate health IT, health informatics, health information management occupations
11. Learn five strategies on how payors and providers can close the Trust Gap and mutually succeed in this upcoming webinar.
12. ONC releases EHR contract guide, playbook to optimize IT investments