1. Partners HealthCare's investment strategy: An inside look Full story
2. 710,000 patients impacted by data breaches in August Full story
3. Sam's Club launches healthcare pilot program for members: 5 things to know Full story
4. It takes a large fleet of devices for a hospital to run, and managing and maintaining that fleet is no walk in the park. Reduce the amount of time your staff spends on document processing - they’ll thank you for it. Click here
5. Join industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Patrice Weiss, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; and Jhaymee Tynan at Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Technology 'cannot be the centerpiece' of innovation, according to Rebecca Kaul, MD Anderson's chief innovation officer Full story
7. Mayo Clinic joins $20M funding for startup fighting heart disease with AI Full story
8. Big tech fights to win hospitals for cloud-based data storage Full story
9. Hear from UMass Memorial's virtual medicine team during this upcoming webinar on delivering digital-first, patient-centric care.
10. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story
11. CVS Health adds 1st digital health app to benefits offerings Full story
12. Oregon hospital selects Cerner EHR: 3 things to know Full story
13. 2019 consumer telehealth trends survey. Click here to read the white paper.