1. 7 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
2. Ransomware encrypts data at Keck Medicine of USC, no ransom paid
3. Trump, Clinton's healthcare plans would achieve opposite results, Rand studies find
4. Diagnosing Which Devices Provide More for Healthcare. Ensuring a positive experience for patients, enhanced coordination and efficiency for office staff and expanded ability for collaboration among clinicians is integral to new standards for healthcare delivery today - and only rich-client devices can deliver on all of these needs.
5. CIOs say mobile devices are organizations' weakest cybersecurity link
6. Opinion: Why physicians should give patients - not the computer - their undivided attention
7. Caregiver Burnout: Does Technology Help or Hurt?
8. The only clinic in a remote Alaska fishing port now has telemedicine
9. Healthcare is not most-targeted sector for ransomware
10. CDC publishes cybersecurity discussion guide for healthcare leaders
11. 4 thoughts on big threats for hospitals today
12. Mark Zuckerberg and wife announce $3B initiative to eradicate major diseases by end of century