1. Software issue prompts University of Kentucky Healthcare to reroute EMS patients to other hospitals Full story
2. Why EHR customization should be kept to a minimum: Providence St. Joseph Health CMIO Full story
3. Best Buy could have $46B opportunity in healthcare: 4 things to know Full story
4. What CMIOs need to know before launching a new access management strategy. Click here to attend the webinar.
5. Join 320+ hospital and health system executive speakers and over 4,000 attendees from across the nation at Becker's Hospital Review 11th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Hacking, IT incidents caused most August data breaches Full story
7. CHIME unveils 2019 'Most Wired' hospitals list Full story
8. 58% of CISOs say weathering a breach makes them more attractive to potential employers: report Full story
9. The do's and don'ts when building a digital strategy — learn them straight from UMass Memorial Health Care leaders in this live discussion.
10. Duke Health launches telehealth urgent care app Full story
11. How CVS, Walgreens and Walmart health-focused stores compare Full story
12. Meditech partners with Kenyan university: 3 things to know Full story
13. The key Banner Health's supply chain savings? Analytics. Click here to read a Q&A with Banner's Strategic Sourcing Director.