|1. Fitbit launches coaching service for health systems, payers
2. Meharry Medical College launches data science institute to improve care in minority populations
3. ONC seeks a nurse informaticist
4. Healthcare IT leaders need to take a multi-faceted approach to cybersecurity. Download this free white paper to learn how to protect patient health data
5. Join nearly 80 terrific hospital and health system CEO speakers + great CEO keynotes David Feinberg, Eugene A. Woods, David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Stephen Klasko, Tom Jackiewicz, Laurie Glimcher, Howard Kern, Chris Van Gorder, Michael Riordan, Charles Beaman Jr. and Johnese Spisso at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here
For sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org. 6. Physicians' choice: Best hospitals for treating key conditions
7. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combating cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download the white paper.
8. HHS to create data-sharing strategy for its 11 agencies
9. Amazon, Merck, Accenture to launch data-driven drug development platform
10. IBM says its new services 'open the black box of AI'
11. To learn how to bridge the gap between medical device security and usability, register for this
12. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent