1. ProPublica: Millions of patients' health data is unprotected, easily accessible via internet Full story
2. St. Luke's University Health Network aims to provide a frictionless patient experience — technology can get them there Full story
3. Former Nationwide Children's Hospital researchers charged with stealing trade secrets Full story
4. Hear from a healthcare CTO about the importance of identity and access management during this upcoming webinar.
5. Join terrific health system CEO keynotes Stephen Klasko, MD; Rod Hochman, MD; Bernard Tyson; Nancy Howell Agee; Lloyd Dean; Wright Lassiter III; Warner Thomas; Michael Slubowski; Sister Mary Haddad; and Melinda Estes, MD, at Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. EHR customization efforts: 3 insights from MidMichigan Health chief innovation officer Full story
7. Cerner names first chief marketing officer: 4 notes Full story
8. U of Illinois-Chicago opens 3 healthcare simulation centers Full story
9. Hear from a healthcare CTO about the importance of identity and access management during this upcoming webinar.
10. Athenahealth appoints new CFO: 4 things to know Full story
11. New Jersey hospital offers Lyft rides to transport patients to medical appointments Full story
12. UnityPoint Health hospital to go live on Epic EHR Full story
13. Hurdles are inevitable when optimizing the revenue cycle. Learn how health IT leaders and a health system CEO came, saw and conquered them during this webinar.