1. Cerner, GE Healthcare honored for data analytics; University of Nevada School of Medicine to implement Epic; Jonathan Bush donates to marijuana legalization campaign - 5 health IT keynotes
2. Ice maker, sinks linked to UW Medical Center Legionnaires' outbreak; 2 dead
3. Geisinger Health Plan mailing error breaches 2,800 members' data
4. Diagnosing Which Devices Provide More for Healthcare
5. Some hackers say hospitals are off-limits for ransomware attacks
6. How Mercy created a $54M virtual hospital in St. Louis
7. In this new world, it's not about maximizing collections to generate revenue, it's about maximizing market share to generate revenue.
5 years post-HITECH Act, the law has mixed results
9. HHS seeks to use virtual reality to train medical personnel on disease outbreaks
10. Opinion: How network surveillance can stop hospital hackers
11. Breaches and ransomware disrupt healthcare! How does your security compare? Benchmark your breach security against the industry. Complementary, confidential, 1 hour.
12. Now accepting nominations for Becker's 2016 edition of 130 Women Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems to Know. Eligible nominees hold executive titles at hospitals and health systems. Nominations close Sept. 30.