Vendor error leaves 18k CHI Franciscan hospital patients' information available online
2. Dartmouth-Hitchcock to lay off up to 460 employees
3. Why cyberattacks aren't harming hospital finances
4. Breaches and ransomware disrupt healthcare! How does your security compare? Benchmark your breach security against the industry. Complementary, confidential, 1 hour.
5. Asante reports internal data breach
6. The Department of Education is 'the biggest vulnerability' for a hack
7. How a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform can help healthcare organizations acquire new and retain current patients
8. HHS is hiring health information privacy specialists
9. 10 things to know about ransomware
10. We are seeking topics and speakers for Becker's 3rd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference - September 19-22, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency, Chicago. Please send either a note if you desire to join a panel (and please indicate your area of interest) or if you prefer to present, please send a brief summary of the suggested title, intended speakers and topic to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. We ask for your suggestions and proposals by September 19th. Thank you!
11. How Your Technology Environment Can Impact Your Surgery Center's Bottom Line
12. Clinton, Trump health records take center stage: 5 developments and observations