1. The ethics of labeling 'frequent fliers' in the EHR
2. 10 apps to make traveling easier for hospital executives
3. Surgeons protest CMS proposal requiring them to code every 10 minutes
4. How Your Technology Environment Can Impact Your Surgery Center's Bottom Line
5. In emergency preparedness rule, EHRs not required as documentation tool
Study suggests EHR descriptions of disease need standardization
7. Bridging the Patient ID Accuracy Gap. Get the stats you need to start down the path to a more secure infrastructure, today.
8. Amid the rising threat of security breaches, the time to assess health system security maturity is now
Mayo Clinic selects iSpecimen to facilitate biobank data, trials
10. What's Intel doing to improve diversity?
11. Breaches and ransomware disrupt healthcare! How does your security compare? Benchmark your breach security against the industry. Complementary, confidential, 1 hour.
12. Open Text to purchase Dell's enterprise content unit for $1.6B