1. Children's Hospital Colorado alerts 3.4k patients of email breach
34% of data breach class action lawsuits targeted health industry in 2016
3. How to strike a cybersecurity-conscious vendor contract
4. How to automate workforce management to improve efficiency, payroll and nurse satisfaction
5. 72 CEOs to speak at Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable November 13-15, 2017.
| 12 great keynotes and nearly 300 speakers at Becker's Hospital Review 9th Annual Meeting.
6. 4 killed in Duke University Health System helicopter crash
7. How a robust pack program can help drive product standardization and cost savings.
8. DHS investigates cyberattack on energy grid: 5 things to know
9. Canadian hospital fires employee for 'snooping' on family members' medical records
10. DNC to test employees with fake phishing attacks
11. Explore how 5 healthcare organizations navigated the complexities of becoming clinically integrated networks: Interviews reveal how they tackled the challenges, decreased costs, and improved care coordination and patient access. Plus how accreditation provided added negotiating power with payers.
12. U of Wisconsin-Madison exposes information via postcards, notifies 1k patients
13. Viewpoint: Agencies should look to HIPAA to promote data exchange