1. CVS Health to buy Signify for $8B: 6 details Full story
2. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
3. FTC probe could delay Amazon's deal for One Medical Full story
4. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
5. What it's like to work with 'every EMR known to mankind,' according to LifePoint CIO Al Smith Full story
6. eClinicalWorks moves EHR to Microsoft cloud in $100M deal Full story
7. Epic's competition in interoperability, telehealth Full story
8. Wound care standardization can open the door to better patient outcomes + cost savings. Learn how Tower Health is seeing gains in both at this webinar.
9. Payers' prices for services are emerging. How useful is that data? Full story
10. Mayo Clinic to use blockchain for clinical trial Full story
11. General Dynamics wins $89M contract for EHR modernization on tribal land Full story
12. What makes a good health system great? Quality patient care navigation. Set your health system apart — get tips on creating a care navigation program here.
13. Neukio Biotherapeutics raises $50M Full story
14. Medtech company president convicted in $77M COVID-19, allergy testing scheme Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Hospitals need high-performing EHRs, but many can't afford to upgrade to a new system amid crushing margin pressure. Click here to learn how to keep your hospital EHR in peak condition without burdensome costs.
2. Language barriers silo providers and patients alike. Get tips on breaking down language barriers and implementing preferred-language communication here.
3. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.