3. Join our CIO Open Discussion, Sept. 10 at 2:00 p.m. Central. Hosted by Scott Becker, Publisher, and Helen Gregg, Senior Editor, Becker's CIO Report, it will be a moderated discussion of three key issues for CIOs (limited to 25 participants). Register here
2. A preview of Parkland's new digital hospital Full story
1. Memorial Hermann Health System data breach compromises 10k patients' data Full story
4. CIOs: Can you ever have too much data? Is there ever a point of diminishing marginal returns? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. Study: EHRs decrease number of patients seen, but increase revenue Full story
6. Report: Providers choosing best-of-breed over enterprise solutions for analytics Full story
7. 17 recent hospital, health system executive moves Full story
9. SSM Health revenue up 40% in first half of FY 2014 Full story
10. CIO Roundtable invitations: We are extending 10 free invitations to the Becker's Hospital Review CIO Roundtable, to be held Nov. 4 at the Ritz Carlton in Chicago. This is the first year we are hosting this event and we are seeking feedback from attendees on the format, the speakers and the topics. If you would like to join us at no charge, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-417-2035.
11. Webinar: The Importance of Hospital Medicine in Population Health
12. Webinar: Building the New Healthcare Workforce: Translational Research to Improve Financial, Clinical, Patient and Staff Engagement Outcomes Register here
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More!
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs