3. Will Amazon enter the digital health market? Full story
2. New Georgia telemedicine rules require in-person examination first Full story
1. 10 most-read health IT stories from August Full story
4. CIOs: Can you ever have too much data? Is there a point of diminishing marginal returns? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. Power of big data: Chicago health officials use Twitter to track foodborne illnesses Full story
6. Effective ehavior change features found in electronic activity trackers, says study Full story
7. 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare | 2014 Full story
8. 10 latest CEO moves in hospitals, health systems Full story
9. Who are you hiring for your C-suite? 10 statistics Full story
10. Join other CIOs in exploring issues surrounding EHRs, mobile health, data analytics and more at Becker's Hospital Review Annual CIO Roundtable (Nov. 4, 2014; Chicago). Register here
11. [Webinar] How Integrated Clinical Services and Technologies are Making Healthcare Work Better Register here 12. [Webinar] Patient-Centered Care - From Concept to Reality: Lessons from Geisinger and xG Health
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More!
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs