1. 10 chief digital officers on what layoffs mean for digital health industry Full story
2. Police investigate report of bomb threat at Boston Children's Full story
3. What Oracle pays its top IT professionals Full story
4. How Provider Groups are Increasing Online Scheduling by up to 300%. Full Story.
5. Evil Corp a 'significant threat' to US health sector, feds warns Full story
6. Amazon's 10 largest M&A deals Full story
7. Ochsner Health 1st to use Epic EHR app for personalized cancer treatment Full story
8. Join your colleagues in sharing your insights on telehealth and virtual care strategy for hospitals and health systems. Becker's Healthcare is conducting a survey to hear about your experience. Take this 10 minute survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
9. 10 Oracle Cerner headlines from August Full story
10. Walgreens Boots Alliance acquires majority stake in CareCentrix Full story
11. Q&A with CIO Dr. Zafar Chaudry on what US could learn about healthcare data-sharing from other parts of the world Full story
12. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
13. Iantrek raises $23M Full story
14. Hospitals experiencing some of the worst margins since beginning of pandemic: Kaufman Hall Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
2. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.