1. 5 questions with Brian Jacobs, CMIO and CIO of Children's National Health System
2. 5 recent vendor contracts, go-lives
3. Study: Critical access hospitals less likely to adopt EHRs with patient engagement functions
4. Need to recruit tough-to-fill Epic roles? Here's how leading health systems built Epic-skilled IT teams.
5. How Texas hospitals are faring amid Hurricane Harvey's catastrophic flooding: 6 things to know Monday
6. 2 former Amazon directors on company's move into healthcare
7. Explore how 5 healthcare organizations navigated the complexities of becoming clinically integrated networks: Interviews reveal how they tackled the challenges, decreased costs, and improved care coordination and patient access. Plus how accreditation provided added negotiating power with payers.
8. DOD, VA tap Fujifilm in 10-year, $768M digital imaging contract
9. Philips to bring 800 jobs to Nashville
10. UPenn med students create app to connect LGBTQ patients to inclusive physicians
11. How to automate workforce management to improve efficiency, payroll and nurse satisfaction
12. What defines a high-performing healthcare system? There is no consensus, study shows