1. What CIOs, digital execs expect from Amazon in healthcare Full story
2. Russian ransomware gang targeting healthcare organizations Full story
3. Colleagues on UTMB president's abrupt exit: 'We can call it a resignation, but nobody in Galveston buys that' Full story
4. Cyberattacks related to third party vendors are common in healthcare. Identify blindspots in vendor access management with tips from this discussion.
5. Northwell Health launches high-tech weapons detection system Full story
6. Best hospitals, health systems to work for by state Full story
7. The future of Penn Medicine's health tech accelerator program Full story
8. Denials management 101 — 2 coding experts share 4 steps to identify and eliminate RCM pain points.
9. Talent shortage makes health systems more susceptible to cyberattacks Full story
10. 6 hospitals hit with credit downgrades Full story
11. Telehealth stock jumps amid imminent Amazon Care shutdown Full story
12. Saint Luke's Health System revamped its OR scheduling process and increased cases by 7 percent. Here's how.
13. LifeBridge rolls out app for patients Full story
14. Fair Square Medicare raises $15M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
2. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
3. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.