Cerner, athenahealth to open health data to patients; Apple buys health startup Gliimpse; McKesson to sell HQ, lease back office space - 6 health IT key notes
2. Former CEO of West Virginia hospital sued for defamation
3. Dignity Health hospital reports breach after 'excessive' patient data sent to health plan
4. Physician engagement is more crucial now than ever as healthcare's business model shifts to value-based care. Learn how health IT can empower clinicians to enhance clinical documentation through the EHR and improve overall performance at your hospital.
5. Why CIOs are wary of tech startup products
6. Google DeepMind, NHS partnership faces scrutiny
7. Are your current practices robust enough to address the risk of HAI transmission?
8. UC Irvine goes live on Epic EHR ion?
9. McKesson to sell, lease-back San Francisco headquarters building
10. Supreme Court decisions slows patents for personalized medicine
11. Healthcare CIOs say interoperability stands in the way of enterprise imaging strategies, leading to revenue loss: 6 findings Full story