1. What 4 health systems are paying for EHR installs Full story
2. 6 recent healthcare job openings at Amazon Full story
3. Where CIOs, IT leaders are increasing their spending Full story
4. The demand for behavioral health services is soaring. Learn how digital mental health tools can keep you from playing catch-up.
5. Optum, OSF Ventures back $75M funding for Digital Diagnostics Full story
6. Centura CIO Carrie Damon on how to retain talent Full story
7. Ransomware attack hits more than 59,000 patients at Vermont health center Full story
8. Hospitals must unlock more open time to maximize OR efficiency. Cone Health leaders share how they did it here.
9. Google seeks 500+ data, software engineers in race for talent Full story
10. Nearly 500 EHR disruptions since 2020: VA details frustration with Oracle Cerner Full story
11. Signify stock up 32% in wake of reported Amazon bid Full story
12. With hospitals closing ORs every day due to staff shortages, outdated block management strategies can no longer be overlooked. This modern approach can maximize OR utilization.
13. AI-powered intake platform Ubie raises $26.2M Full story
14. Advocate Aurora reports $600.8M loss in first half of year Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Physicians spend 2 hours with the EHR for every 1 hour of patient care. Give them the chance to spend more time bedside. Here's how.
2. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.
3. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.