|1. 258K individuals affected in 5 yearslong Wisconsin hack, possibly by elected official
2. Viewpoint: 22 years of HIPAA, 22 ways HIPAA creates lapses in patient privacy
3. Homeland Security issues alerts for some Philips medical devices
4. What's your organization's greatest cybersecurity weakness? Read this white paper
to learn how to outmaneuver online threats.
5. Thrilled to welcome an additional 25 CFO speakers to Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 12 - 14 at the Swissotel Chicago. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cedars-Sinai CISO Chris Joerg on the inevitability of cyberattacks & what to do in the aftermath
7. How safe is your patient data? For insights into healthcare cybersecurity models, download this free white paper.
8. New CBS docuseries highlights eClinicalWorks whistleblower
9. Georgia university risks health, personal information of 417K in breach from 1 year ago
Most medical device cybersecurity issues attributed to user authentication, report finds
12. Security holes in Maryland's Medicaid system put patient data at risk, OIG finds