1. Facebook tracker compromised PHI of 1.3M Novant Health patients Full story
2. What Google pays its top IT professionals Full story
3. Providence's operating loss grows to $934M as it shrinks leadership team Full story
4. Hospitals are becoming more dangerous - almost half of nurses report experiencing physical violence during the pandemic. Monitor staff safety with real-time location services.
5. UC San Diego Health names new CIO Full story
6. UChicago Medicine names Dr. Maia Hightower chief data, technology officer Full story
7. CVS Health has 900+ data scientists Full story
8. Don't limit care to inside the hospital. Reduce staff strain and give patients what they need. Learn how home-based care can help.
9. AI's broken promise to 'transform' healthcare Full story
10. 6 cities where inflation has grown the most, least Full story
11. These are the CIOs for U.S. News' top 10 cancer hospitals Full story
12. St. Joseph's Health is on a quest to "wow" urgent care patients. See how the system is using new tools — paired with a new urgent care center — to create a more streamlined healthcare experience.
13. Healthcare staff info accidentally exposed by education firm Full story
14. Digital health company raises $67.5M through debt financing agreement Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
2. Is it time to ditch your call center? Intelligent automation allows consumers to schedule appointments without making a call. Hear how one Texas clinic got it done.
3. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.