1. CDC to regain control of hospital pandemic data despite criticism Full story
2. Northwestern Memorial Hospital sued over data sharing Full story
3. Epic adds to advisory board Full story
4. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
5. St. Charles says it overpaid employees by $2M, seeks money back Full story
6. FBI thwarts cyberattack at Omaha hospital Full story
7. Oracle Cerner expands relationships with 161 clients Full story
8. Healthcare has a new 3-pronged imperative: Patient-centricity, cybersecurity and carbon-neutrality. Learn how to reinvent care in the face of existential change during this virtual learning session.
9. Baptist Health System, 4 other hospitals report patient information exposed in vendor email hack Full story
10. Connecticut ditches $20M health information exchange software Full story
11. How COVID-19 left a mark on the health tech industry Full story
12. Clinicians with questions at the point of care need answers fast. Watch now to see how AI-powered clinical support delivers data in real time.
13. Mass General Brigham posts $949M quarterly net loss Full story
14. CISA warns of ransomware threat targeting healthcare, medical organizations Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A rise in ransomware is making it harder for healthcare organizations to secure cyber insurance. Get tips to secure affordable coverage here.
2. An unproductive health system is an unsuccessful one. Learn how to increase productivity by 56 percent using asynchronous telemedicine.
3. Becker's interviewed innovation leaders at Prisma Health and Aetna. Here's what they said about digital experience trends, technology infrastructure and consumer engagement.