1. A new AI identifies objects at the speed of light - Here's what that means for healthcare
2. Boston Children's Hospital to sequence 3K patients' DNA to study epilepsy, digestive disease
3. Apple closes enrollment for its joint heart rhythm study with Stanford, American Well
5. Registration for Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever ends Sept. 1. Join 4,000 attendees + 180 great exhibitors and sponsors. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Cash-strapped California hospital to close ER, become long-term care facility
7. Actionable analytics - Learn how MaineHealth drives better patient outcomes with reliable data during this
8. Dr. Eric Topol teases new book on AI
9. Dell Medical School opens data hub to power predictive analytics projects
10. Google adds 'digital wellness' features to Android operating system
11. Healthcare cybersecurity breaches are on the rise, and patients are at risk. To learn how to safeguard your organization's patient data, download this whitepaper.
12. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent