1. Lexington Regional Health Center moves to consolidate EHR systems
2. Northwestern lays off 60 IT workers after Epic EHR rollout
3. ProPublica: Shulkin pushed out of VA after Cerner EHR clash with Trump's 'Mar-a-Lago Crowd'
4. The patient experience starts before they enter your facility - Is your health system making the most of digital patient engagement? To learn more, register for this
5. Vanderbilt warns hospital staff about recent phishing attempts
6. How CHS, Tenet, HCA, LifePoint and UHS fared in Q2
7. Learn what over 2,000 Americans had to share about their thoughts on connecting with payers, providers, and life science companies, both currently and in the future
8. 20% of healthcare organizations to use blockchain by 2020: 4 report insights
9. Epic consultancy Bluetree Network expands
10. ONC delays information blocking rule to September, says it's 'hard to sort out'
11. What's your organization's greatest cybersecurity weakness? Read this whitepaper
to learn how to outmaneuver online threats
12. 10 best, worst states for launching startups