1. American Telemedicine Association CEO to step down after 24 years
2. Judy Faulkner, Joe Biden reportedly clash over patient access to EHRs
3. Teladoc revenue rises 68% in Q2, driven by subscription fees
4. Can HIT reduce preventable readmissions?
5. Less than 45 spots remain at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 | Hear 13 Great Keynoters and Keynote Panelists and 255 Great Speakers | Join close to 3,000 attendees from across the nation. Register here
. Email email@example.com for exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities.
6. 15 latest hospital, health system executive moves Full story
7. Are you vulnerable to cyber criminals? Microsoft Cloud solutions protects data for 1 billion customers, and they can protect your patients too
8. Trump, Shulkin reveal nationwide telehealth plan for veterans
9. How TV 'white space' may expand telehealth access: 6 things to know
10. U.S. Reps challenge FCC to expand rural broadband access with unused TV 'white space'
11. How to differentiate between 3rd party agreements and managed care contracts - key thoughts to avoid lower reimbursements
12. GW Medical Faculty Associates to bring telemedicine to military personnel
13. CBO: CHRONIC Care Act would increase federal spending in short term before reducing costs Full story
14. Baltimore hospital deploys telehealth to aid pediatric weight management