1. Apps, bots & beyond: A conversation with Kaiser Permanente IT chief Diane Comer Full story
2. West Virginia health systems to cut ties over EHR vendor choice Full story
3. 7 recent health system CIO, IT exec moves Full story
4. Clinicians who are dissatisfied with their organization's EHR are 3 times more likely to leave. Here's how hospital execs are bridging the EHR gap amid the 'Great Resignation.'
5. Walmart lays off 100s, including global tech workers Full story
6. These CIOs oversee health IT for US News' top 10 hospitals Full story
7. New York launches $1.3B healthcare worker bonus program Full story
8. Interested in joining over 2000+ health IT and revenue cycle executives this fall? Apply now to be a guest reviewer and attend the conference for free.
9. Dr. Maulik Purohit appointed chief health information officer of Lehigh Valley Health Network Full story
10. Maine medical center data breach affects 11,938 patients Full story
11. VA appoints clinical executive to lead its Oracle Cerner EHR modernization project Full story
12. Administrative tasks can take up more than 44% of a clinician's day. Learn how to use ambient intelligence to redirect time back to patients.
13. One Medical's Q2 revenue up 112% to $255M ahead of Amazon acquisition Full story
14. Adventist HealthCare partners with Innovaccer Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 10 to 30% of appointment slots go unfilled each day. Here are the 7 tools your system needs to fill these gaps and drive revenue.
2. What should healthcare's technology revolution look like at your health system? Read this recent innovation report and chart a course to a more interconnected future.
3. Don't let miscommunication be your hospital's downfall. Learn how to identify friction in communication and avoid missteps using technology.