|1. IBM addresses Watson Health woes by adding regional treatment advice, STAT finds
2. Apple's Q3 revenue up 17%: 5 things to know
3. Ancestry, 23andMe draft privacy rules for sharing DNA data with third parties
4. Are your clinicians truly mobile? Watch this video to learn how University of Utah Health Care improved provider communication with a smartphone solution
5. Join celebrity keynotes Venus Williams, Peyton Manning, Rudy Giuliani and Howard Dean + over 200 great speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Early registration ends today! Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsoring opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Mississippi hospital CEO retires days after CFO
7. Expand outpatient pharmacy services with telehealth. For insights into telepharmacy, register for this
8. Google establishes AI, analytics program for nonprofits
9. 5 things to know about the Federal Data Strategy project
10. Harvard, UPenn researchers use AI to predict mortality for cancer patients
11. A HIMSS Analytics study reveals 77% of IT professionals want to integrate clinical communications with mobile workflow and documentation solutions. 300 clinical, informatics and IT leaders share their health system's mobility roadmap
12. Former Mount Sinai, Google, Oscar Health leaders launch women's healthcare company