3. Lobbyists pour more money into health IT-related efforts Full story
2. 5 recent hospital CIO, CMIO moves Full story
1. How I became a healthcare CIO: 10 CIOs, 10 different career paths Full story
4. CIOs: If you could enact one health IT-related regulatory change, what would it be? Would you modify HIPAA, change meaningful use or mandate interoperability for EHR vendors? Share your thoughts with firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in a future issue.
5. Google to collect genetic, molecular information from thousands to determine "biomarkers" of health Full story
6. Georgia HIE connects to national exchange Full story
7. 50 things to know about the country's largest GPOs Full story
8. 26 of the most controversial people in healthcare Full story
9. How CMS' 2015 payment proposals will affect hospitals, physicians: 5 things to know from moody's Full story
10. CEO Strategy Roundtable Event (Nov. 5, Chicago). Join Becker's at the Ritz Carlton Chicago as we bring together 40 hospital and health system CEOs to discuss strategy for the year ahead. Register here
11. Webinar: Orthopedic Service Line Optimization: How to Use Big Data for Your Value-Based Purchasing Decisions Register here
12. Whitepaper: 10.5 ideas to thrive in an EHR world. While implementing an electronic health record seems to be an end in itself, rolling out an EHR is one of the many building blocks for digital platform that can change how healthcare is delivered. This paper gives ideas that can help doctors, clinicians and administrators save time (and money) in an EHR world. Click here to access this paper.
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More!
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs