1. Idaho hospital's vendor data breach affects 31,573 patients Full story
2. What CIOs are watching for the 2nd half of 2022 Full story
3. Epic in the last 30 days Full story
4. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
5. 192 hospitals with 1 star from CMS: 2022 Full story
6. 'There's trillions of rows of data here': Payers' prices are now public — when will they become usable? Full story
7. House passes bill extending Medicare telehealth flexibilities Full story
8. St. Joseph's Health is on a quest to "wow" urgent care patients. See how the system is using new tools — paired with a new urgent care center — to create a more streamlined healthcare experience.
9. Teladoc losses mounting to nearly $10B in 1st half of year Full story
10. McLaren Health Care appoints Derek Morkel as CIO Full story
11. Connecticut hospital eyes $7.6M Meditech install Full story
12. Hospitals are increasing revenue up to $500K per OR per year with AI-driven capacity management. Learn how to match supply and demand during "normal" and "crisis" times.
13. Allscripts partners with data company to transform patients' referral management processes Full story
14. Oracle Cerner adds wound care data to EHR system Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients don't want to play phone tag. Give them the convenient communication they crave with these 5 strategies.
2. Maternal mortality rates increased by over 3% in 2020. Learn how to lower that number with telehealth.
3. For years, the GI industry has been looking for ways to decrease infection during ERCP procedures. 53% of patients are less likely to be readmitted to the hospital when treated with this device.