1. Google charts Zika worries by tracking searches: 3 things to know
2. The importance of assessing critical IT system investments
3. Weill Cornell genome sequencing cancer test validated for clinical use
4. Process, Propensity and Payment: How to Effectively Manage HDHPs
Study finds race has 18-fold effect on Chicago homicide rate
NantHealth, University of Utah's Heritage 1K Project to study genetic causes of 25 rare diseases
7. What are the benefits of EPCS beyond compliance?
8. Former CDC Director Dr. Bill Foege on why he stands behind Theranos, how to build an effective coalition & what presidential candidates must address this fall
9. Of 3 types of actors, stand-up comedians face greatest health risks
10. How many medical students use EHRs for tracking patients?
11. Now accepting nominations for Becker's Hospital Review's 2016 "100 Physician Leaders of Hospitals and Health Systems to Know" list. If you would like to nominate a hospital or health system CEO with a medical degree to be considered for inclusion on this list, please complete the online form by Aug. 3.