|1. 23andMe, GlaxoSmithKline join forces for genetic-based drug research
2. NIH to establish AI, machine learning committee
3. Former Apple Health director wants to free cancer patients' EHR data
4. Does your organization use remote monitoring to further population health goals? Participate in in this brief survey to share your experience
5. Join 200+ speakers from hospitals and health systems + over 3,500 attendees at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference in September. Register here. | Join celebrity keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Tom Coburn and Theo Epstein at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable in November. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. HCA's profit jumps 25% to $820M in Q2
7. Learn how to break down communication silos and improve patient care during this
8. Half of 'All of Us' participants are underrepresented minorities, NIH chief says
9. IBM Watson Health, VA extend cancer research partnership
10. 2 UN agencies create focus group for AI in global healthcare
11. 4 ways AI can help your organization achieve its health IT goals - Download this whitepaper to learn more
12. Mount Sinai establishes center for biomedical blockchain research
13. Patients 'more confident in their medications after pharmacogenomics testing,' says NorthShore's Dr. Mark Dunnenberger Full story 14. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent Full story