3. Women and Infants Hospital to Settle Data Breach for $150k Full story
2. Study: Health IT "Vital" for ACOs Full story
1. What It's Like to Use Telemedicine as a Patient Full story
4. CIOs: What's your best piece of advice for juggling multiple projects and priorities? Share your thoughts with email@example.com to be featured in a future issue.
5. New Bill Would Expand Medicare Reimbursement for Telemedicine Full story
6. Health IT M&A Activity Grows in First Half of 2014 Full story
7. Mayo vs. Cleveland Clinic: Which Affiliate Network Reigns? Full story
9. What the Microsoft Fail Can Teach Healthcare Leaders Full story
10. Upcoming Conference: Becker's Hospital Review CEO Roundtable. Nov. 5 in Chicago. Register here
11. Webinar: Practice Session: Patient-Centered Care - From Concept to Reality: Lessons from Geisinger and xG Health
12. Featured Whitepaper: Is BYOD Right for Your Hospital?
Policies around mobile device use inside and outside the clinical setting have become a must-address issue. This in-depth report provides answers to key questions about the use of personal devices in clinical situations. Click here to access this paper.
Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable
Setting Strategy for 2015 and Beyond: Hear From Top Systems, Networking & More!
Nov. 5, 2014 | The Ritz Carlton Chicago
Featuring 40 Hospital and Health System CEOs