HIT News & Analysis
July 23, 2013
1. CIO Compensation Has Increased 7.5% Since 2011.
2. 3 Benefits of Systemwide Health Information Exchanges.
3. The Real Causes of HIPAA Security Breaches: Bad IT System Design, Bad User Behavior, Bad Policies, Bad Operations.
4. 6 Most Commonly Used EHR Features.
5. Proposed Legislation Would Extend MU Incentives to More Safety-Net Hospitals.
6. [Sponsored Link] 7 Strategies To Improve Patient Satisfaction. Read about seven areas to target in your hospital for happier, more satisfied patients.
7. Device Interoperability With EHRs Could Save Healthcare Industry $30B Annually.