1. Why Amazon wants to buy One Medical Full story
2. MarinHealth gets $20M note for Epic EHR install Full story
3. Cyberattack dragged down Tenet's revenue Full story
4. Is your organization meeting evolving marketing and user engagement needs? Learn how a CDP helps health marketers individualize their outreach strategies.
5. Indiana hospital settles data breach lawsuit for $425K Full story
6. OIG issues alert urging caution around telemedicine arrangements Full story
7. Former Optum exec joins digital health literacy company as chief health officer Full story
8. Investing in digital healthcare tools will save you time and cut costs. Learn the 5 ways digital healthcare staffing will benefit your hospital.
9. From insider threats to system breaches: 7 health systems affected by data breaches in July Full story
10. Maryland health system implements Meditech EHR linked to genetics lab Full story
11. 54% of healthcare organizations hit with cyberattacks in the last year, survey says Full story
12. The goal: Reach twice as many patients in half the time. Achieving that means moving to the cloud. Take the first step here.
13. USC creates new program for physicians, nurses and IT professionals to innovate healthcare Full story
14. Mayo Clinic, Lisa Health partner on AI menopause app Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Unsecured remote access leaves organizations vulnerable to attacks. Learn how to avoid becoming a target.
2. An estimated $300B in healthcare fraud happens every year. Here's how modern payer Chief Risk Officers are getting proactive about fraud protection.
3. Can AI close the gap between what’s expected and what’s achievable in rev cycle management? Health system execs say yes. Find out why.