HIT News & Analysis
July 18, 2013
1. EHRs Linked to Cost Savings in Outpatient Settings.
2. 6 Statistics on EHR Adoption.
3. 8 Benefits, Drawbacks of Open-Source EHRs for Safety-Net Hospitals.
4. Webinar: What to Expect from the Newly Insured.
5. 10 States Prepare for Health Record Exchange Following Disasters.
6. Report: Hospitals Adding to IT Staff, Though Qualified Workers Hard to Find.
7. Learn from leading hospital and health system experts at the Becker's Hospital Review CEO Strategy Roundtable, Nov. 14 in Chicago. To learn more and register, .